GrueneTree

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Grand Plan Capelet and Homemade goodies

Here, as promised, is a view of my Grand Plan Cabled Capelet. I am so excited for it to be done. I have been working on it since before the wedding so almost a month now. It looks so good and it is almost cold out so i can wear it soon. It is really fun to make and i recommend it over the plain one (which i made a cardi version for the wedding, but didn't end up wearing) the cables through in some fun so it is not monotonous. plus i love this color; it is my favorite! i did use a KF&B increase instead of the bar because i could not get it to work out without a hole. Knittinghelp.com here i come. Oh and i made these stitch markers. I am thinking of putting them on etsy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home