GrueneTree

Monday, January 08, 2007

Books


I met my pal, Hannah and her lovely daughter Riley this weekend at Barnes and Noble and among the baby oogling I found some really good books that are now on my wish list. Check them out:
Classic Knits (Erika Knight)
Glamour Knits (Erika Knight)
Simple Sewing with a French Twist (Celine Dupuy)
New Complete Guide to Sewing (Readers Digest)

they all look like so much fun and the reader digest one even had a chapter about tailoring. Now, I have never found jeans that fit perfect (waist too big and hem too long) so I have always wanted to know how to tailor my own stuff. I mean I can sew so why am I paying some else to do what I can do.
so I can't wait to get these books!
al
so I got an e-mail from a friend from Australia (we have been friend since we were 6) and she sent pictures of her vacations and they are so great I had to share! She, her son, hunter, and her husband wet to Monkey Mia. Her husband took these pictures. He is really good.

1 Comments:

At January 23, 2007 11:54 AM, Anonymous cristina said...

love the yellow creepy crawly...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home