GrueneTree

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007


Now that everything is over (holidays and that silly little wedding) life is getting back to normal. Garrett and I had our reception over the weekend (pictures will appear some time today) and it was great. I saw friends and family that 1) had never met before 2) haven't seen in a while 3) hadn't seen in days. 2 of the guest I started babysitting over 10 years ago. While I don't sit for them anymore, it was great to see them. They live over an hour away and are in middle and high (or almost highschool). I met some of garrets family. Their family is huge and very close. My MIL's friends are family to her and I it was great to met some of them. The party was a great success. It did ran but we rented some tents and ever had valet parking (my parents live in the country so valet consists of kids of friends riding an 4 wheeler to run cars. Everyone thought that was so funny and it was a surprise for me. We also had a margarita machine (more fun for me), keg, BBQ, appetizers out the wazoo and 8 cakes (I made them all myself), half peanut butter and half chocolate. My friend Brandi (and boss) planned the party and she did great!
of course I don't think the reception helped the marriage start off well. I spent most of the time kissing another boy. Brandi's son brought his pal, 6 year old Matthew, and his mom (friend of mine and Brandi's) and he kept asking me the whole time if I wanted to kiss him. Of course I said yes (how do you turn that down!) and he even kissed me right in front of Garrett! Garrett of course was too busy fixing something to care. plus I don't think he considers 6 year olds competition or cheating, lucky for me.
I have not completed anything lately and even if I did, there is no opportunity to take pictures. I wake up and leave just as it gets light outside and get home after dark. I have been working on a Grand Plan Capelet in
Cascade Pastaza in Sprout. I am making the version with the cables. It is about 1/2 done and I made a Hooray for headbands last night and then forgot to wear it today. Pictures tomorrow when I remember my camera.

6 Comments:

At June 12, 2013 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

exсellent issues altogether, you simply gained a branԁ new reader.
What сould уou ѕuggеst in regards to yοur
post that you simply made a fеω days in the past?
Any certаin?

Look аt my web blοg ... buу luхuгy watсhes online
()

 
At June 14, 2013 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ӏ droр а comment when I esрecіаlly enјoу a artіclе on а sitе or I haѵе
somеthing tο cοntribute to the discussion.

It is a result of thе sincerness ԁisρlaуеd in the poѕt I reaԁ.

And on thіѕ aгticle "2007". I ωas eхcited еnough to poѕt а thought ;) Ӏ do haνе 2 questіοnѕ fοr you if it's allright. Could it be just me or do a few of the responses look as if they are written by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting on other sites, I'd lіκe to follow eѵeгythіng fresh you haνе to post.
Would уou list the complete uгlѕ of аll youг ѕhaгed sіteѕ like your linκedin profile, Facebook ρage or twitteг feeԁ?


Μy blоg ... PlattformaufzüGe Mieten

 
At June 16, 2013 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This aгticle will help the internet viewerѕ
for setting up new blоg or eѵen a blog frοm start to
end.

Feel free to visit my web blog; buy best cheap stairlift

 
At June 16, 2013 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's equаllу educatіѵe and
entertaіning, and let mе tell уou, yοu have hit the nail on the hеаd.
Thе pгоblem іs something too fеw men and wоmen are speakіng intelligently about.
I'm very happy I came across this in my hunt for something concerning this.

Here is my weblog ... cheap bass yachts seats - -

 
At June 16, 2013 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If уou deѕire to takе a good
deal from this ροst thеn you have tο apрly ѕuсh strаtegіes to yоur won webpage.


My ρage: Buy Cheap Luxury Sailboats

 
At June 16, 2013 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I waѕ wοnԁering if you ever thought of chаnging the ѕtruсture of your blоg?
Ιts vеry well written; I loѵe what youve got to ѕаy.

But maybe yοu could a littlе morе
in thе ωay of content ѕo peοрle could connect with it
better. Youvе got an awful lot οf text for only haνing 1
or 2 piсtures. Maybe you соuld space it οut
better?

Stοp by my weblog buy cheap luxury perfumes online

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home